Congratulations! You are having a baby!
Having been there recently myself, I know that it’s a magical time – full of wonder and anticipation! I also know what an emotional rollercoaster it can be and how wonderfully uplifting it can be to lean on other mamas. Yet, although so many of us have babies, your pregnancy and birth is an experience that is uniquely yours – no matter how many others have been through it before you, this is YOUR journey.
And time sneaks by quickly. All of the sudden, you are planning her first birthday party and dreaming of cake smash photos!
I’m here to help you stop the clock and document this sweet and emotional time in your life so that when the flurry of all that is going on around you (cloth vs disposable, decorating the nursery, choosing a name…and everything else!) subsides, you’ll be able to look back blissfully on those intimate first details and really feel how far you’ve come.
The Yummy Mummy Circle brings together a special group of women who want to honour these extraordinary milestones through bespoke photography.
The Yummy Mummy experience includes:
- (3) Sessions in your home or other location (newborn, six months & first birthday)
- (1) Complimentary bump session
- (1) 10×10, 30-page bespoke album featuring a selection of images from each session
- Digital portfolio of selected image files from each session
- (25) custom birth announcements
- 10% off additional product orders
- Membership in a private Facebook group exclusively for the Yummy Mummy Circle (swap experiences, participate in exclusive contests, access tips and unique templates and benefit from preferred vendor deals and much more)
Due to the personalized service that each member of the Yummy Mummy Circle will receive, there are a limited number of invitations to join the Circle each month.
Does this sound exactly like something you’d like to do… for your toddler or slightly older muffins? Sounds like you are interested in the Yummy Mummy 2.0. Let’s chat!
Already a member? Join us in THE CIRCLE LOUNGE to grab your perks and connect with our other yummy mummies. Hey, who said having a babe was a party for one?