UPDATE: the show will be launching this Sunday, November 2 and will be up for one week. For more information, check out this post!
LISA TAIT PHOTOGRAPHY + MADHUS CAFE PRESENT:
Lisa Tait Photography is partnering with local coffee mecca, Madhüs, to present, MADHUS MINI SESSIONS on Saturday October 4th – a day of short photo shoots for locals at their local. Each session will include a 16×20 bespoke natural wood print of your favourite image and it will then be part of a one-of-a-kind exhibition at Madhüs!
Here are a few more reasons to get silly excited about this:
- The bespoke natural wood prints are so utterly beautiful (and would look rad on your own wall)…and signing up for these Mini Session is the only way to get one!
- There’s also a contest! When you book and complete a Madhüs Mini, you’ll be eligible to win a grand prize that includes loads of lovelies from other local shops and artists! #supportsmallbusiness
- Your favourite image will be part of a curated show at Madhüs – definitely something for the family history books!
- You get to tell all your friends & fam about it (their happy comments on your gallery image – which will also be posted in an online gallery – will help you win the grand prize – with a maximum of 8 spots your odds are pretty good)!
- You will be invited to an exclusive party to kick off the exhibition!
- Super fly location on Kingston Road – for the shoot, the show AND the launch party – with not only some of the best coffee art around, but the proprietors, who moonlight as musicians + artists, are helping to broaden the landscape of culture in the Upper Beach (stay tuned for an interview with them in an upcoming post)!
Your Madhus Mini Session includes:
- a 20 minute photo session at Madhus
- 5-7 edited images for review
- (1) 16×20 bespoke natural wood print of your favourite image
- your print featured in a curated show at Madhus
- exclusive launch party invitation
- Facebook timeline cover photo
- Madhus gift card
- Entry into our “Best Image” contest
$295 for a whole lotta loveliness!
Holiday cards + other products may be ordered after your session as well. Sounds like breaking two piñatas with one stick to me 😉
Every family that books and completes a Madhüs Mini will be entered into the contest for “People’s Choice best Image.” After your session, we will sit down to review your images and select your favourite for the show which will be printed on a natural wood mount and displayed in an exhibition at Madhüs. These images will also be posted here on the Lisa Tait Photography blog where you will have the opportunity to collect happy comments as votes for your image to win the grand prize.
I would encourage your friends and fam to check out your image in person at Madhüs for the best representation! There will be info panels hung beside each work with scannable links (QR codes) directly back to the blog post where they can comment on your image – while standing in front of it. Pretty cool.
The contest will run until Sunday, November 9th and the image with the most happy comments at the end will win the grand prize including a host of goodies from these local businesses:
The Grand Prize:
- Full session from Lisa Tait Photography
- Madhüs Beans + Beats Bundle
- Music Lesson from Alex Tait Music
- Art Print from The Penny Paper Co.
- Half hour massage from Lisa Wideman, RMT, CPMT, Cr.R
Initial naturopathic consultation with Dr. Sarah Schmocker, ND
Initial chiropractic consultation with Dr. Sarah Birkett, DC
The Fine Print:
All clients who book and complete a Madhüs Mini Session on Saturday October 4th, 2014 are eligible to be entered into the People’s Choice Best Image Contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of sessions booked and completed. Grand prize will be awarded to the image with the most comments on the lisataitphotography.com blog after a two week period. Only legitimate comments will be registered as votes. Inappropriate or harmful comments or spam will be removed (spam makes me sad).
The comments +